Welcome to Study Campus, the leading institute of learning that delivers high quality coaching aptitude to the students that are looking forward for quality educative guidance. We offer MH CET Law coaching classes in Mumbai and prepare the students for the common entrance test designed by the Maharashtra state to give an opportunity to the aspiring applicants to make a bright future in the stream of law.
MAH CET Law Exam 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||MHCET Law|
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application fee||Rs. 800 (General) Rs. 600 (OBC/SC/ST)|
|Medium of Exam||English, Marathi|
Our coaching tutorials are mated with the interactive study material and well-researched practice papers that will let the students attain a supremacy over the tough competition followed in the stream of law.Our features:
- We offer the lucrative career guidance to the applicants applying for a 3-year or 5-year integrated programs in Law.
- We own a team of highly experienced faculty who follow a comprehensive teaching methodology to teach the students, all the related variables of the exam.
- We do follow a regular practice session that will analyze student's performance and also maintains his caliber as per the required aptitude of the entrance exam.
MAH CET Law 2022 Exam Important Date:
|5 years||3 years|
|Notification||Last week of February 2022||Last week of February 2022|
|Online Application||Last week of February 2022||Last week of February 2022|
|Last Date of Application||To be notified||To be notified|
|Admit Card||Last week of March 2022||First week of June, 2022|
|Exam Date||Third week of April, 2022||Fourth week of July 2022|
|Result||Second week May 2022||Second week of July 2022|
MH CET Law is the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for law that is designed and conducted by the Maharashtra colleges and universities in order to pick the most appropriate students to enroll for the 3-year and 5-year degree programs of Law. Thos who want to explore the legal profession will find the MH CET Law as the best source to make entry.For application, student needs to acquire proficiency in:
- 5-year program: 12th class degree with 45% minimum marks from Maharashtra State board or higher secondary board. Under this, the selection of the student is done on the basis of merit list.
- 3-year program: A bachelor degree from Mumbai University with 45% minimum marks.
Study Campus is the premier institute that delivers quality learning aptitude to the students and prepares them to get admission in their desired law course.