A noble profession of a compassionate patriot invariably commands veneration. The CDS exam unfalteringly gives its aspirants the privilege to live this life.
Our esteemed coaching institute makes it possible for each of its student to realize their dream of serving the nation.AN INSIGHT INTO CDS:
The prestigious examination of the abbreviated CDS i.e. Combined Defence Services is held every year by the UPSC twice a year. Here, the best candidates for the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Indian Air Force Academy are recruited through a tough examination process.
|Name of exam||CDS (Combined Defence Services)|
|Exam frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Language of question paper||English and Hindi|
|No of test cities||41|
|Exam purpose||To select candidates as Commissioned Officers in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force|
- Maintaining our top position, we carry the heritage of having the highest success rate till date, nationally.
- Our CDS Classes have the best teaching faculty aiding in the best of the tutorial facilities to students.
- We are well facilitated with the most recent learning tools and methodologies, in turn providing better assimilation.
- We provide a complete 360 degree approach study material, harvesting positive results every time.
Operating in Borivalli, Mumbai, we have students from across a wide range of places including Kandivali east and west, Gorai etc.CDS Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Age : 19-24 years
- Qualification : Graduate Degree (in any stream) or Equivalent (Final year students can also apply for UPSC Exam).
- Physical Standards : Height: 162.5 cm
|Paper Duration||Total Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Paper I English||120||100||2 Hours|
|Paper II General Knowledge||120||100||2 Hours|
|Paper III- Maths||100||100||2 Hours|
- Written Exam
- Interview/ Intelligence Test/ Personality Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
I. Written Exam: Composed Exam comprises of Objective Type inquiries and time term 2hrs and most extreme imprints are 100 for each subject.
II. Interview/ Intelligence Test/ Personality Test: The hopefuls who are chosen in composed test are called for meet. The SSB system comprises of two-organize choice Process-Stage I and Stage II. Just those competitors who clear the stage I are allowed to show up for Stage II.
III. Document Verification: Archive Verification will be directed simply after the applicant has met all requirements for Interview/Personality Test.
IV. Medical Examination: A Candidate suggested by the Services Selection Board will experience a restorative examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers.Our Advantage for CDS Exam Preparation:
- Online and Offline (Classrooms) both mode of coaching available
- Topic wise Weekly Test Series
- PDFs, Notes and other Study Material Offered
- Doubt clearing sessions are also conducted especially for students.
- Mock test on regular basis
- Affordable CDS exam classes fees