Be at The Top With The Best Guidance For SSC CGL Exam (Online and Classroom)
It holds a lot of pride to serve one's nation. However, getting an opportunity to do so doesn't come so easy. It goes through qualifying of rigorous competitive entrances that are equally tough to crack.
SSC CGL is one such name.
STUDY CAMPUS brings its whirlwind of excellence to candidates making this whole competitive process easier and attainable.
Our heritage coaching institute holds the prestigious credit of having the highest rate of successes in the last years, nationally. Now, you have the back of the best coaching classes for SSC CGL in Delhi, Munirka to launch your dreams!WHAT THE ENTRANCE SAYS ABOUT ITSELF:
SSC CGL or the high rapport Staff Selection Commission is an entrance exam conducted nationally, for the recruitment of the best talents of the nation for different departments of the ministries, and organizations of the Indian Government for various groups of A and B posts.Entrance breaking strategy:
- Know your exam well: Understand the pattern and never miss out anything in the syllabus.
- Start with analyzing and making study plans for yourself: Understanding your weak and strong points will give you an insight on how to plan your attempt to the paper.
- Time Management: This is the nerve-center of the paper. Division of time to segments in accordance with marks weightage adds to your credit.
Our SSC CGL Coaching in Delhi near Munirka is not only wholesome but also realistic in approach.
- Our SSC CGL Coaching in Delhi near Munirka has the pride of possessing the highest success stories nationally.
- Our classes have the most scientifically created curriculum that is al-round, result-oriented and practical.
- Frequent test and doubt clearing sessions for better assessment of improvement.
- The most experienced teachers for interactive and yielding class sessions.
SSC CGL Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||Tier-I: 60 minutes Tier-II: 120 minutes for each paper Tier-III: 60 minutes|
|Exam Mode||Online (Tier 1 and Tier 2) offline (Tier 3)|
|Exam language||Hindi and English|
|Exam Purpose||Selection of candidates for Group B and C posts in ministries/departments/organizations of the Government of India|
SSC CGL Exam Important Dates
|Notification||23rd December 2021|
|Online Registration||23rd December 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||23rd January 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan||26th January 2022|
|Window for Application Form Correction||28th January to 1st February 2022|
|Admit Card||March- April 2022 (Expected)|
|Exam Date - Tier 1||April 2022|
|Tier 1 Result||July- August 2022 (Expected)|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date - Tier 2||To be announced|
|Tier 2 Result||To be announced|
|Exam Date - Tier-3||To be announced|
|SSC CGL Level-4 Test/Interview/ Computer Skill Test||To be announced|
SSC CGL Exam Eligibility
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university/institution. The educational qualifications vary according to the post for SSC CGL 2019 and is listed below
|SSC CGL Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Bachelor's Degree in any subject from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost &
Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/
Masters in Business Studies
|Statistical Investigator Grade – II Post||Bachelor's Degree from any recognized University
with minimum 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with Statistics as
one of the subjects in graduation
|Compiler Posts||Bachelor's Degree from any recognized University
with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as
compulsory or Elective Subject
|All Other Posts||Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a
recognized University or equivalent
|Important Note||The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before 01.08.2019.|
Age Limit For SSC CGL
|Group B||Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 27 years
|Group C||Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 27 years
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
- This is good for preparing to make a note of SSC CGL exam Pattern & Syllabus, before starting the exam SSC CGL preparation. SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2019 for Tier 1 & 2 are given below:
- SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam will be held online.
- A descriptive paper is introduced which will be of 100 marks with a time limit of 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
- The time limit for examination of Tier -I is reduced from 120 minutes to 75 minutes.
- Tier II will remain same.
- There will be no sectional cut off.
SSC CGL Tier I Exam
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
|2||General Awareness||25||50||(For VH &Candidates
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||2 Hours|
|2||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
|4||General Studies (Finance & Economics)||100||200||2 Hours|
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern
his is a descriptive exam with the purpose of testing the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi. It is held offline. The candidates are required to write Essay/Letter/Application/Precis. In order to prepare for this section one needs to read lots of articles from various newspapers and magazines. Besides this, you need to be well-versed with the latest pattern of Letter and Application.
- The duration of this exam is of 60 minutes' and carries 100 marks.
- 10+2 level questions are asked in this exam.
- It is a qualifying exam.
- The duration of the exam duration 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffering from cerebral palsy.
SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam Pattern
Tier 4 Exam of SSC CGL Exam 2019 will have the couple of skill tests which are necessary for certain government posts.
- DEST (Data Entry Speed Test): It is a qualifying skill test for all the posts, other than Compiler. It is held to test the typing speed of the candidate. In this test, the candidates are given the printed material in English which they should type accurately on a computer with a minimum of 2000 (two thousand) key depressions. The duration of this test is 15 (fifteen) minutes.
- CPT (Computer Proficiency Test): SSC will hold CPT, in three modules – Word Processing, Spread Sheet and Generation of Slides. It will be applicable for applicants of Assistants of CSS. CPT is a qualifying test?
SSC CHSL 2021 Eligibility
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen or should belong to Nepal/ Bhutan or Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962 to settle in India permanently.
Educational Criteria: must have cleared or appearing class 12 or its equivalent from a recognized educational board or University.
Age Criteria: Age must be between 18 – 27 years as on August 1, 2019, however, certain reserved category candidates can claim for reservation according to the Indian government norms.
The age relaxation will be provided as follows:
For SC/ST – 5 Years
For OBCs – 3 Years
For PH – 10 Years
For PH + OBC – 13 Years
For PH + SC/ST – 15 Years
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
|SSC CHSL Exam Pattern For Tier 1|
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
You can get a clear idea on the exam pattern from the table mentioned below. Take a look at it.
|Tier 1||Exam Pattern|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Duration||1 hour (75 minutes for VH candidates)|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks for each right answer, 0.50 negative for the wrong answer|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
|SSC CHSL Exam Pattern For Tier 2|
|Topic||Word Limit||Maximum Marks|
The total time duration for SSC CHSL Tier 2 is 1 hour. This section too will be available in both English and Hindi. Candidates need secure at least 33 percent in this exam in order to clear this stage of SSC CHSL exam.
|Tier 2 events||Exam Pattern|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern For Skill Test / Typing Test
The SSC CHSL Skill Test / Typing Test is only qualifying in nature. The SSC CHSL Tier 3 score will not be considered for final merit listing. The skill test is only conducted for candidates applying for Data Entry Operator (DEO).
Typing Test: To be qualified for the exam, English typing- test will require a speed of 35 words per minute and Hindi typing- the test will require a speed of 30 words per minute mandatory. Typing test is applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC, and Court Clerk posts.
Skill Test: This test demands data entry speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on the computer. Skill test is conducted for Data Entry Operator post.
SSC MTS Exam Complete Details
SSC MTS Dates 2021
SSC MTS 2021 exam dates have been released. Candidates can take a look at the exam schedule tabulated below:
|SSC MTS Notification Pdf releases on||Postponed|
|Application Forms Available||Postponed|
|SSC MTS Paper 1||September 26 to November 13, 2021|
|SSC MTS Paper 2||March 1, 2021|
SSC MTS Eligibility 2021
Educational Qualifications- Minimum 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
SSC MTS Age Limit 2021 – Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years as on August 1, 2021. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category-
- SC/ST and Domiciled in the state of J&K (general)- Upto 5 years relaxation
- OBC and Ex-servicemen (general)- Up to 3 years relaxation
- PH (GEN) and Domiciled in the state of J&K (SC/ST)- Up to 5 years relaxation
- PH (OBC) – Up to 8 years
- PH (SC/ST) – up to 10 years
- Ex-servicemen (OBC)- up to 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (SC/ST) and Domiciled in the state of J&K (OBC)- up to 8 years
Nationality – Must be a citizen of India or should belong to Bhutan and Nepal.
SSC MTS 2021 Paper Pattern
- The paper pattern for SSC MTS saw a change in previous year session of the exam.
- The exam consists of two papers i.e. paper I & paper 2.
- Paper I is an objective type paper in which 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer.
- Paper II is a descriptive type of exam in which a short essay has to be written in English or any other language. Elementary language skills are judged.
Exam pattern paper 1:
|Sections||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam For Handicap Students|
|A||General intelligence & reasoning||25||25||
Exam pattern paper 2:
|Subject||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam for Handicap Students|
|Short essay/letter in English or any other language included in the 8thschedule of the constitution||50 marks||30 Minutes||40 Minutes|
Get the government job with Study Campus
With thousands of people vying for government jobs, it is not easy to get one. SSC CGL is one of the many competitive examinations that act as the gateway to government jobs. If you ever wanted to work in the government departments, ministries or any government-run organization, then SSC CGL is the solution. However, clearing SSC CGL is extremely challenging. Our SSC CGL coaching in Delhi has experienced faculty members that have prepared many successful SSC CGL candidates. You can check the testimonials given by earlier students to know more.
Government job provides a stable career and a handsome pay that makes it enough to attract thousands of applications. Our coaching for SSC CGL in Delhi prepares students for all the selection stages. From timely syllabus completion to evaluation tests- we do it all for our students' success.
Students from all over South?Delhi like Saket, Ber Sarai, Malviya Nagar are already enrolled with our tutorial classes. Start your journey today!
SS CGL Coaching Centre New Delhi (Munirka)
F-92, Second Floor, Hanuman Market,
Near Royal Bakery
Munirka, New Delhi 110067
Mobile No. - 8920-180-477
Phone No. - 011-43215799