Welcome to Study Campus, the pioneer establishment in handling the growing needs of the current generation of the country in terms of providing them the relevant guiding material for their better future. We offer CTET Coaching in Mumbai and guide the students on their way to grab the most respectful job in the society, i.e. teacher.
CTET Entrance Exam 2022 Highlights:
|Conducting Body||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Exam Name||CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Frequency of Exam||Twice a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
|Application fee||INR 1,000 for the General/ OBC INR 500 for SC/ ST/ PwD|
We are the premier institute of learning that offers a direct approach to the students that prepare them for the competitive exam of teaching conducted to enroll them into the most dignified post of a teacher.What is CTET?
CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) is the competitive exam designed to select the most appropriate candidate for the post of teacher in central government schools and unaided schools as well. The test is designed to scrutinize the candidate's caliber on the basis of a written test after which selection is made to appoint them on the post of teacher in some recognized schools.Eligibility Criteria:
Primary Stage: Candidates applying for the primary stage must have completed either of the educational degree mentioned below:
- Higher secondary degree with minimum 50% marks,
- Graduation degree or B. Ed degree with minimum 60% marks,
- Senior secondary education with 2-year diploma in elementary education with minimum 50% marks,
- Senior secondary education with 50% marks along with 4-year degree in elementary education.
Elementary Stage: For elementary stage, candidate must carry any of the below mentioned educational requirement:
- Graduation degree or pursuing the final year in 2-year diploma in elementary education,
- Graduation degree with 50% marks or B. Ed degree,
- Graduation degree with 45% marks and carrying on the B. Ed degree,
- Senior secondary education with 50% marks or pursuing 4-year degree in elementary education.
CTET Entrance Exam 2022 Important Date:
|CTET - I||CTET - II|
|Notification||1st week of February 2022||3rd week of August 2022|
|Online Registration||1st week of February 2022||3rd week of August 2022|
|Last Date of Registration||1st week of March 2022||3rd week of September 2022|
|Admit Card||1st week of July 2022||1st week of December 2022|
|Exam Date||1st week of July 2022||2nd week of December 2022|
|Result||August 2022||December 2022|
Our CTET coaching classes is competent enough to prepare the students and make them compatible in handling the pressure of the competitive exam of CTET.