With the rising economy of our country banking and financial sector is already set on a high tide with its direct ramifications on its employees. Surely, today it is one of the best sectors to work for. However, getting into the system where the perks are so much is not at all easy task.
It requires the successful clearing of certain entrances like that of SBI PO (SBI Probationary Officer).
Our heritage coaching institute of STUDY CAMPUS, on its mission to spread its excellence has come to render one of the best banking coaching to make certain your success in the bank exam.THE LAST MINUTE EXAM TIPS TO KEEP YOUAHEAD OF THE TEST:
There is no doubt that your hard-work surely pays you well. However, when it comes to competitive, you need to be careful about your approach.
- Be very thorough with the syllabus so that you don't miss out anything.
- Be well aware of the exam pattern.
- Frequent mock test paper solving is an absolute mandatory.
- Divide your focus equally amongst all the sections of the paper.
- Learn to manage your time of attempting the paper from the very first day of preparation as this is the make or break point of your entrance.
- Our coaching institute has the reputation of being the top SBI PO Coaching in Delhi near Munirka.
- Interactive classroom sessions with 360o learning aids in faster assimilation of modules.
- Our tutorial conduct frequent tests both offline and online thereby tracking growth over time.
- Our coaching classes have the most experienced and one of the best team of teachers taking every student into personal account to guide them personally.
- Frequent doubt clearing sessions accompanying timely completion of syllabus.
|Online Registration||April 2022|
|Last Date of Registration||2April 2022|
|Admit Card||To be declared|
|Exam Date - Prelims||June 2022|
|Prelims Result||To be declared|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date - Mains||To be announced|
|Tier 2 Result||To be announced|
|Exam Date - Tier-3||To be announced|
|SSC CGL Level-4 Test/Interview/ Computer Skill Test||To be announced|
SBI PO 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
- An Indian citizen can apply.
SBI PO Age LimitCandidates applying for the SBI PO exam should not be below 21 years (Minimum age) and not above 30 years (Maximum age) at the time of registration.
There is some age relaxation in the upper age limit for the SBI PO exam.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Category of the Candidates||Age relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||PWD (SC/ST)- 15 Years,
PWD (OBC)- 13 Years,
PWD (Gen)- 10 Years
|Ex-Servicemen (Army Personnel)||5 Years|
|Candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir State from 01.01.1981 to 31.12.1990||5 Years|
- The candidate must hold a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Those who are appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam can also apply.
Attempts Limit for SBI PO Exam
SBI PO 2022 Exam Pattern
Preliminary Exam Pattern
- The SBI PO Preliminary Exam is an online entrance test.
- The duration of the preliminary exam will be one hour.
- Total 100 objective type questions will be asked therein.
- Paper will be divided into 3 sections as Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English Language.
- Each question will carry 1 mark. On every wrong response, there will be negative marking of 1/4th marks.
|Paper Section||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
Main Examination Pattern
- The SBI PO Main Exam comprises objective type questions as well as descriptive type questions.
- SBI PO Main will be held through online mode also.
- The duration of objective type test will be 3.00 hours while descriptive test will be of 30 minutes.
- Objective type test will contain four sections as General Knowledge, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, Economy/Banking Awareness and English Language.
- Negative marking is applicable for objective type test. 1/4th marks will be deducted for the wrong attempt.
- Objective test will be of 200 marks and descriptive test will be of 50 marks.
|Paper Sections||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
There are restrictions on attempts for SBI PO recruitment exam, it means the applicant has to qualify the entrance test within the specified attempt limit. Attempt limit varies from one category to another, which is given below:
|Candidate's Category||Attempts Limit|
|PWD candidates (General Category/EWS)||7|
|OBC & OBC (PWD) category||7|
|SC/ST candidates||No Limit|
Start your banking career with SBI PO
Who doesn't want to get a government job in the country's biggest nationalized bank? The State Bank of India (SBI) is the top public sector bank in India, and all the bank employee aspirants want to get a job here. The SBI PO is a competitive examination that is divided into three selection stages. Our SBI bank PO coaching in Delhi holds years of experience in preparing PO aspirants for the examination. Most of our PO batch students are currently working with SBI, and so can you.
The faculty members at our coaching for SBI bank PO in Delhi are subject matter experts and very helpful. We have small batch sizes, so that attention is given to each student. Detailed topic discussion and unlimited doubt clearing session is what gives our students an extra edge over others in the SBI bank PO examination.
Students from all over South Delhi like Hauz Khas, JNU, Saket, RK Puram Ber Sarai, Malviya Nagar, Moti Bagh etc. are already enrolled. Let's take you off today!
SBI PO Coaching Centre New Delhi (Munirka)
F-92, Second Floor, Hanuman Market,
Near Royal Bakery
Munirka, New Delhi 110067
Mobile No. - 8920-180-477
Phone No. - 011-43215799